Evaluation: The first visit is an important start to your care. This visit is intended to set a foundation of your presenting symptoms, past treatment, and allow time for your questions to be answered. The first visit is critical in establishing a treatment pathway. Sometimes we return to the assessment to reexamine your symptoms. At the end of the visit a plan is set.
Medication Management: The use of medication is a decision made after careful consideration. Not all clients need medicine. We work with each client individually to determine what is necessary and appropriate. Your health and safety is the utmost priority.
Therapy: Short term sessions can be very effective in some cases. Therapy and medication are synergistic to your overall progression in improved mental health. Recommendations and referrals are made when therapy may require experts in other modalities.
Testing of Variables of Attention (TOVA): Assessment tool measures major components of attention. With a diagnosis of ADHD, the TOVA test is an effective and evidenced-based diagnostic tool to allow precision medication decisions.
A Partial List of Conditions We Treat:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD & ADD).
- Adjustment Reactions to Transitions and Stress.
- Anxiety Disorders: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder (i.e., Social Phobia), Panic Disorder
- Depressive Disorders: Including Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Bipolar Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): The treatment of OCD (usually with a combination of pharmacotherapy and CBT)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): In children, adolescents, and adults.
Most commercial plans accepted, please contact us so that we can verify your benefits and assist you in making an appointment. Cash prices upon request.